This event is cohosted by FIT’s Creative Technology & Design subject area, Advertising & Digital Design BFA, and Infor. Our mission is to help young creative talents launch their careers by connecting them with with the top agencies and technology companies. Up to 30 most talented students and recent graduates will be selected to participate in this specialized career fair for Digital Design (UX/UI Design, Product Design, Visual Design), Digital Art Direction, and Motion Graphics.
Eligibility: FIT students and recent alumni are eligible to apply. Invitations for participation have also been extended to digital design programs at SVA, Pratt, and Parsons. The areas of focus for the 2019 Digital Design Job and Internship Fair areDigital Design (UX/UI Design, Product Design, Visual Design), Digital Art Direction, and Motion Graphics. Therefore, the portfolios will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
– Creative problem solving
– Typography, layout, and visual design principles
– Time and motion for design communications
– UX and UI design principles and process
* Applicant submission deadline: February 7th, 2019. Click Here for Application Form.
* Selected participants will received notification before February 14th.
* Interview technique workshop will be hold between February 14th and February 20th to prepare the selected participants for the event
* The Digital Design Job and Internship Fair, Thursday, February 21, 2019, 12 PM – 2 PM
Portfolio Format: Online portfolio is required for submission. You can use any form of online portfolio including free platforms such as Behance, Dribbble. Coroflot, and Adobe Portfolio as long as it is easily accessible via the internet.
– a resume (PDF)
– a written statement of intent (PDF, maximum 200 words);
– an online portfolio with a minimum of 5 projects demonstrating your skills and knowledge in UX, UI, and motion graphics;
– our primary focus is on digital design, but you could include additional design examples to demonstrate your creative repertoire;
– you may include a maximum of 12 projects in your portfolio.
CAREER FAIR INFORMATION
2019 Digital Design Job and Internship Fair
Thursday, February 21, 2019, 12 PM – 2 PM
Infor NYC Headquarters
641 6th Ave
New York, NY 10011
Agencies and companies invited to date:
* If your agency/company is interested in joining us, please contact C.J. Yeh.
This event is sponsored by: